My message to the world

For anyone on Facebook, may I please ask you to share this video with the world? The disgusting comments and messages I have seen from people about me losing my fianc?e have sickened me, but I can look past them. Please share this message in the video to make sure nobody that doesn't have the strength left to look past such comments suffer in the future.

Thanks everyone. Big hugs! :)

This is well done, and I think you have a wonderful message to share.  With your permission, I would like to share your video with my 8th grade students.  We just finished reading a book that teaches people can be word bullies, and we have spent some time discussing how words can hurt.  This video would be an excellent follow-up, showing one person's personal experience and reminding them to think before they speak.

This is well done, and I think you have a wonderful message to share.  With your permission, I would like to share your video with my 8th grade students.  We just finished reading a book that teaches people can be word bullies, and we have spent some time discussing how words can hurt.  This video would be an excellent follow-up, showing one person's personal experience and reminding them to think before they speak.

I would be so grateful for you to share this video, so please feel free to share it with your students. If just one person in the future is saved from pain due to my video, then that is mission accomplished. And also, well done to you for teaching your students such an important lesson in life, it's about time these internet trolls become a thing of the past.

I hope my video s helpful in teaching them.

Jason

Jason...I would just like to say you are a beautiful man.  Your heart is huge and full of love and sorrow, too.  I find it so difficult to understand how people could be so cruel with their words.  Your loss of Grace is so tragic.  It hurts to know you have learned one of life's hard lessons at such a young age.  You should have been able to live in bliss and innocence until you were much older.  Thank you for sharing your depth with us.

Hugs,

Maureen

Very nicely done! I love the message too..while my husbands death was in newspapers and posted on their websites, there wasn't any negative comments, I think the one I remember the most was one woman commented that her husband seen the accident and it was a bad one :( But I do get upset when I see comments about accidents and people are so quick to blame, I too wish they would think about the persons loved ones before they comment, or blame, or just write negative things!

I'm sorry you had to read those ignorant comments, but I'm glad you are able to realize that they are just that..ignorant!

Jason, Thank you for sharing your video, message and Grace's beautiful music. I am sorry that have to deal with such nasty comments by some small minded people. I can only imagine how much that hurts on top of all you have had to endure.

From what I have seen of you here, it was of little surprise to see how your friends, family and others rallied to defend and support you. You have a beautiful soul and your great love for Grace is clear.

Jason, I'm sorry your having to endure this nonsense along with the loss of Grace. It's too easy for mean spirited people to hide behind screen names and type out horrible, hurtful crap. If more would ponder the wise words attributed to Babcock; "When I want to speak let me think first -Is it true? -Is it kind? -Is it necessary? If not, let it be left unsaid."

Jason... I'm typing this with tears pouring down my face. I'm appalled by the coldness and cruelty some horrible people evinced in the wake of Grace's tragic death. But more than that, I'm amazed and humbled to see the intense love you have for her. That is... priceless. So many hugs, as useless as they are. And thank you.

That's a very touching video Jason, and I shared it and sent you a friend request as well.  It is an important message to everyone to remember that each of us are flesh and blood behind the words on the internet and no one deserves to be bullied like that.  I'm glad you are here, but so sorry about your loss of Grace, she was a beautiful young lady and you both look very happy together.

I wish I had the time to reply to your posts individually, but at the moment I'm crazily overwhelmed with the response to my video- I'm losing track of it all! It's reached over 32,000 people!

I hope I will get time to reply to you all individually, but for now I'd just like to say a massive thank you to you all for your kind words and help in pushing my message out there.

I have been receiving a lot of messages from people who have also lost their partners and been on the receiving edge of trolls throwing disgusting comments in their direction- I have of course directed these people towards this amazing community here :)

You're too nice, Grace!! :) Thank you so much again to everyone that has helped support me with this.

Just so you all know, I have gone MASSIVELY out of my comfort zone to talk about this on TV tonight. It was difficult to do, but the message needs to get out there.

Just watched it, you did wonderfully.

Sucks that you have to defend yourself to such asshats, but this whole journey has taught me that there are some very idiotic people in the world.

When the cousin of the woman who hit my fiancee's car went online to talk about the accident, he stated that my love tried to pull a U turn in front of her, and it was B's fault his cousin is in the hospital. Never made note of the car that PUSHED my love into on coming traffic. People put together the pieces that the want to, not the ones that actually fit..

I just watched the video, and I think you did quite well.  It is such a tragedy that you had to lose your Grace, and that others have attacked you; however, it is a wonderful gift that you are willing to share your story with others, in hopes that it may make others think about their actions.  Bravo!

Jason,

God bless you for being strong enough to overlook the ugly comments. Not only having to deal with such a tragic accident, but then to have these trolls spewing venom at you..so sickening. You just keep being that sweet strong man I saw in your video.  ;)

Guest look2thesky

There is much to be said about the social media. I always found the best, and worst, in Facebook, and people in general. The music in the background is absolutely beautiful. I take it that its Her playing. It's the legacy to You both. Something that will live, forever. You were blessed to have each other, for the time God, and as I have felt, fate allowed.

A gift, that is the true legacy. Best to You, always.

(Shared)

I showed your video to my class today, and they were very moved by it.  Your video truly touched some of my students and lead to some very good discussion points among my students.  Some of my students asked me to please send you a message from them, so I told them I would.  They want you to know they are very sorry for your loss.  They also want you to know they think your Grace was beautiful, and they are very sorry people said the things they did to you.  My students said it wasn't right, what people said.  They wanted you to know, they loved your video and Grace's music.  Finally, they wanted me to tell you that you did a great job with the video and to thank you for letting them watch it.