Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

MissingSquish

I wore myself out working in the landscaping today. Yard work is hard work! My least favorite thing to do. I'm planning on doing more tomorrow. I'm rethinking my landscaping and planning on making it more low maintenance. I need to replace a few shrubs that died too.

Exciting Saturday!!! I bet you're all envious. :)

Like most Saturdays, today was a work day- rather an uncharacteristically busy one. After work a bunch of us went out for Mexican to celebrate our co-worker's new job- we refused to call it a farewell party, since no one wants her to leave. The nice thing about nursing is that one can always stay "in the pool"-- come work once in awhile when needed.

Now I'm home and crashed on my bed, wishing desperately I was sharing it with something other than a pile of pillows and a stuffed hedgehog. Because desperation is sooooo sexy...  ::)

My daughters are staying the night with my in-laws. I probably should go out, but I'm enjoying lounging around in my pj's. Nice to enjoy the house while it's clean. :)  I think I'll work on some small projects and watch movies.

Just got home a couple hours ago from my work trip. I have washed off the travel funk and am now comfortably changed into pajama shorts and t-shirt, flanked by my dogs that seemed to miss me over the past week. As for plans... I am wiped! Maybe ordering chinese or a pizza and just relaxing. Laundry can wait.

Add me to the sexy list, then-- carnitas and homemade salsa, in my case. Now I'm watching Big Bang Theory, because ir makes me laugh hard enough to distract me from the tears that well up whenever it occurs to me how much I wish there was someone on the other end of the couch... hopefully rubbing my feet. Sigh.

I had plans to go out for dinner and to see a movie with a friend, but she cancelled. My daughters went over to my in-laws for a bit, so I'll at least have a few hours to myself. All I've done is clean so far. Sexy!

I'm still at work-- 3 more hours, then I get to go home to 5 kids: my three, plus two sleepover guests. I better grab a couple of pizzas on the way. My mom, clever lady that she is, arranged to go out to see a play with my sister tonight, so it'll just be me and the hordes. O the joy.

Alone tonight. No dog. This is the lowest I've felt since Squish's death 3 years ago.  I'm getting all of the classic severe grief symptoms. No appetite, nauseous continuously, dreading going home, low quality sleep, tired all the time and depressed beyond belief.  I have been making it a point to try to get some excercise in on a daily basis to try to help with some of this.

Went out with my best friend, sister and her girlfriend for brunch today, but it doesn't change the fact that I came home to a completely empty house. The silence here is deafening. My heart is completely broken open and is bleeding.

(((((((((((MS))))))))))))

Heart breaking for you tonight... I lost two furbabies this week, I'd like to think they're romping and snuggling their daddy over the Rainbow Bridge. So many hugs, sweetie... I am so, so sorry.

Sending you both hugs!

I am sitting home, with a glass of wine on the couch.  Getting ready to bring oldest back to college on Monday after a failed round one last year.  I'm nervous, trying to be confident and hopeful, I want so badly for him to be happy and successful.

Anyway, should be finishing unpacking those last 3 boxes in the dining room but the couch has sucked me in.

Wearing the same pajamas I went to bed in last night and have fired up the xbox to play Elder Scrolls online. I didn't feel like leaving the house today so I ordered pizza and a sub. The pizza was lunch, the sub is dinner. Stand back people, you don't want to get burned by my hotness! :)

PS: Sending good thoughts to MS and Jen. So, so sorry for your losses.