NYC April 12, 2015!

Jen

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed to miss the ones of you who can't make this one... but seriously, I'm so excited for this, I don't think I'll sleep between now and Sunday. Which means I might be a complete lunatic by then, lol. Squee!

I am doing last minute packing.  ::)

Why do I always wait?  Laundry is all done and I just have to throw stuff in my bags. 

Who do I need to PM with my cell #?

Getting so excited to meet you all - so sorry to miss those of whom can't attend!

Sometimes words can't do justice to the value of bagos; how do you describe something that's precious beyond description? It was so good to be with friends old and new. As always, I am grateful - and as always, I'll be looking forward to the next one!

It took me long enough, but I finally understand what Michael has been trying to explain for months: I needed a bago! Thank you all for making my first one so wonderful-- and for ensuring it won't be my last. :)

((((HUGS))))

Now the real question is . . . is Amsterdam ready for us?????

Are you kidding? We are ready. Game on. 

To quote my wife, who drew inspiration from Champagne Supernova by British indie band, Oasis

:

Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball. Where were you while we were getting high?

Anne Frank's house.