kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I move my lips to his ear, licking,  nibbling until he starts to groan with delight. His pleasure is arousing me even more........

And as I'm aroused, my manliness growing, my hands move down your sides, brushing your breasts, lingering for a moment, tracing with my fingers as arousal and pleasure grow together.  The tension builds until neither one of us can hardly contain ourselves.  My hands find your hips as lips once more connect, I find your tongue with mine and we begin to foreshadow the imminent culmination of passion, pleasure, and exhilaration between us.  I guide your hips down to my pulsing loins as your thighs gently slip down around my waist. My head nestled in your bosom, my warm tongue tracing up between your breasts, following the center of your chest, then along your clavicles.  We both tingle and shiver with the electricity that ignites our passions.  The final moves of the dance begin.......

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Ice cubes can be hugely erotic ; )

Ice cube down the center of the chest, around the "girls" in the nape of the neck, small of the back, the back of the knees, between the thighs....

Those are in my repertoire as well.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I don't want a career in writing erotica, I want a lifetime of living out erotica with one special lady.  Too bad she only seems to exist in dreams thus far.  Three years is a long time to come up with ideas that no one's living out!

I don't want a career in writing erotica, I want a lifetime of living out erotica with one special lady.  Too bad she only seems to exist in dreams thus far.  Three years is a long time to come up with ideas that no one's living out!

I still can't understand why this is so hard. Why do we have to suffer like this? As a friend once said to me, if we are wired for sensuality,  why are we made to suffer without? Why can't we just find each other?

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Huh....this is just like when they'd pick teams for kickball in the fourth grade. Or square dancing in the fifth grade.....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Thinking this thread is getting better than the book I'm reading!

I'm thinking of archiving this and developing it into a book.  But I have more research to do.  I'll play the part of the sex starved widower.  Anyone want to audition for the female counterpart?  ;D ::);)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I certainly don't need to play the part, I'm living it.    :):o

You've gotta widower putting bathtub moves on you?  Good for you!  You go, girl!!!

Thinking this thread is getting better than the book I'm reading!

I'm thinking of archiving this and developing it into a book.  But I have more research to do.  I'll play the part of the sex starved widower.  Anyone want to audition for the female counterpart?  ;D ::);)

It depends on what research is needed! 😂