Let's play!! This...or...that...answer...and...ask

Lisa

I would have to go with taking a risk, since I took a risk when I met my Kenneth online and moved across the country to be with him. Best decision of my life!

Home repairs: Try to do a home repair you have never done on your own before, or pay someone else to do it?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lost35

Do it yourself... * New Hot Water Tank* (and repaired faulty shut-off valve and replaced floor and subfloor and proper drainage system; freshly painted and treated for mold and finished with trim).

Towanda!!!

Would you rather know the meaning of life, or not?  Would it help?

-L.

Oh definitely the meaning of life.

I just want to know everything, but whether it would help or not would depend on the answer, like I guess if the meaning was nothing, that would not help

Luxury condo or house with a huge yard?

Hmm....it depends on the weather...on a beautiful day, I'd prefer to be outside so I'd say hiking.  But if it's hot and muggy or rainy, then it's the movies.  So if I can only pick one, I'd have to pick movies.

Sticking with that theme...

Theater

OR

Drive In? (yes, there is still a drive-in near where I live!)

• 1 year later...

A real tree for me....and a true Charlie Brown style one....i pick the ugly runt tree so its not left feeling unwanted.

(Tatiana it is not hard to fly the basics, only when doing certain jobs)

Risk screwing up because you took a chance....or....Play it super safe and risk free in life?

Definitely a risk taker, although now, with a small child, this perhaps will be a calculated risk, most definitely with a mitigation strategy. Still like to think I can be spontaneous and fun...

Home improvements or repairs....DIY or hire a professional?

Guest Lost35

Coming from a girl who drove a '67 122 and loved it...less common is underrated. :)

A childhood of adventures, where moving and new friends are welcome or staying in one place and keeping everything as is?  What is your choice of childhood (and why?).

Moving and new experiences.

Why.... because i like adventure and not just being stagnant.

Spend more time just taking in the sights and action as it is happening  or  Spend a bunch of the time at grand things taking pictures or video of it?

Taking it in.  I am terrible for coming home from a holiday with few pictures.  My husband also didn't like a lot of pictures.  Everyone knew if we were overstaying our welcome all they needed to do was pull out their vacation photos. 😆

Fly to get there faster, or drive to take your time and see sights along the way?

Drive.......  I fly for a living and don't consider it fun on a holiday.

Remember peoples phone numbers  or  only able to call because they are in your phones contacts?

Ps. I can go on a month long trip and maybe have 1 cell phone picture if I am lucky when i get home....and its probably of a bike, car, helicopter, boat or my daughter is all.

That is so funny! I thought I was the only one who does not memorize phone numbers. When I was in college,  psychology professor once said that our brain has a limited amount of "storage cells", so to memorize things that could be easily stored in a phone book is just spending those precious cells unnecessarily. Since then I stopped memorizing phone numbers. When a business contact asks me for my cell number, I always have to pull out my business card and hand it over- I do not know my own business phone numbers, cell or office.

E-books or actual real paper ones?

Guest Lost35

If I had the entire course to myself, I would spend the afternoon happily whacking balls into oblivion without a care, but that never happens so a movie might be nice.  :)

Earth tones or bright colours in your home?

-L.