Let's play!! This...or...that...answer...and...ask

Lisa

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey nut, all the way!

Since I am in the hospital....

Itchy IV, that makes it difficult to get comfortable, or needing to go to the bathroom, but can't get there by yourself without setting off bed alarms and causing a ruckus?

Hmmm....tough one...they both would drive me nuts.  But I would go with the bed alarm cuz itchy IV I couldn't stop, but worse case with the bed alarm is that I cause a ruckus (unless then they try to restrain me!)!

(And I hope you're home and out of the hospital by now.)

And now because of how hot it is here tonight...  On a hot, muggy summer night, do you like to sleep with...

air conditioning

OR

a fan?

Hands down, Honda CRV. It was the favorite car I ever owned, and I would get another one in a heartbeat, if I could.

One a warm, summer day.....Walk to a local hole in the wall restaurant and sit on the patio for lunch, or stay at home/work and eat a frozen dinner inside, where the AC is running?

Fireman!! So stinkin' hot...all that climbing and flexing forearms lifting hoses, suh-weet lawd...

(That is what you meant, right? I hope I didn't just turn "This or That" upside down with my semi-tawdry reverie).

Quickly moving on! Let's see...

Margarita

--or--

Daiquiri?