Let's play!! This...or...that...answer...and...ask

Lisa

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my big truck so SUV, I camp with the boy scouts, we need to move a lot of stuff around and I plow....boy did I plow this year.

And enough already, you are all making me hungry...Chocolate OR Ice Cream? really is that any kind of a choice...BOTH

Anyway...

BIG PLANE or little plane?

Window Seat, I don't need to get up while flying and then I am also not disturbed. That's when I fly alone, with family it doesn't matter, the kids want the window!

As far as big planes taking you to better places...unless you are the pilot and can just go...I dream of that someday...

To continue the theme when traveling...guided tour or seat of your pants?

Independent films, though I do enjoy a blockbuster occasionally. Indie films are less polished, feel more relatable, and tend to tackle story lines that are highly nuanced; these are the things I appreciate about them.

Favorite gum:

Bubble gum

--OR--

Minty, breath-freshening varieties?

WHOA!!!!!  JeanGenie...traitor...what kind of choice is that?  We have Orange Creme Eggs, PB Eggs and Coconut Eggs...

WW...WHAT!!??  Peanut butter and Milk Chocolate are made for each other!!!

Masureen...(new name? haha)...tough choice here...but due to recent history I'm going with hot & sticky in the sun.

so if your hot and sticky how do you cool off...Tall glass of Water or jump in a pool?