Craziest pick up lines.....

momtokam

I've had a crazy emotional few days....

Moved my oldest to university yesterday, younger 2 started middle school today and today would have been my 24th anniversary. Sadiversary in a week too.

While at the grocery store this morning, keeping quietly to myself, I was approached by a gentleman.  He looks right at me and says....

"You have beautiful feet!"

I didn't know what to say and just thanked him and turned into the next aisle. I tried so hard to keep a straight face but it was so hard! My pedi wasn't even current and really needs a refresh! I got a much needed chuckle, that is for sure!

What are the craziest lines used on you?

1st off, I'm not a homophobe but have developed a sort of "gaydar" over time. Anyway I'm walking on a nice day when a guy pulls up, rolls down his window and says "Oh, you're not who I thought you were." I replied "That's probably a good thing" and just kept walking.

I'm having fun reading these - 

After moving to a new community 2 years ago, I signed up for a French class at a local high school to get out of the house and meet others.

After the first class, a fellow student walks me to my car and tells me "you look like you'd be good at salsa, want to go dancing sometime?"  Ummmm ..... no???    ::):o 

Guest nonesuch

To each his own of course, but its kinda silly to not even *try* salsa.  It's fun. Late husband and I went to his daughter's wedding in Florida some years ago.  She married a man of Hispanic descent.  His family was very surprised (pleasantly) that a couple of white folks from New England would even know the basic steps.

On line guy.  Think he wanted a green card.

Oh my dear, thank you for polite and understand words, but my dear distance doesn't really matter, what matter is the true love, we both are in America and we can probably meet at any time, please my dear, as i go through your profile, it's really attracted my interest to you and I'll be very glad if you give me a chance to come into your life, do you have whatsapp so we can chat better there if you don't mind ? Hope to hear from you too and God bless you.

Because you just can't make this stuff up.....direct cut and paste from my messages....

HELLO DEAR , HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS LOOK CAN MAKE A MAN FALL FOR YOU , BECAUSE I JUST FELL AND SCRAPPED MY LEGS , DO YOU HAVE A BANDAGE , LOL .

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if any of these actually work on anyone? 😁

As I recall from my youth, when a young man delivered his line to me, there were several factors involved in whether I decided to fall for it or not.  I'm guessing the chemistry involved in that real life personal exchange would be hard to replicate in the on-line experience, thus making many of these lines seem rather eye roll worthy. This kinda makes me sad.

Oh, Bunny,you are so right!  The cheezy pick up lines are the stuff the stories are made of at weddings and anniversaries.  On line is awful.  But so funny in person with the RIGHT person.  My NG and I met at a restaurant face to face from on line, and the place was rated the best BBQ on the town website, tiny little town of 3000.  It was horrible, and I joke that if we make it in the long haul, that will be such a story to tell.  And if we don't, it will be a funny memory of the date with the awful BBQ!

So true, Bunny and tybec. NG and I met online also. We went to some chain place for dinner one night early on and cracked jokes after deciding to never go back again. It's remained a joke since. Good times. Online in general though is a lot weirder than I ever expected when I was searching!

• 3 weeks later...

Many women are not flirty or nice pick up lines...they are just crass and rude.

Last week one said to me.  NICE ASS. I HOPE I SEE IT GOING UP AND DOWN ON ME IN MY BEDROOM MIRROR SOON.

Yet another classy tramp OMG.

I'm not going to date anyone.

But if I was going to, and she wanted any chance.

Try taking my hand, and saying to me.

You are such a nice man, I would like to buy you dinner some evening or take you for a walk on the beach with my hand in yours.

Being slutty trash is a huge turn off.

Many women are not flirty or nice pick up lines...they are just crass and rude.

Last week one said to me.  NICE ASS. I HOPE I SEE IT GOING UP AND DOWN ON ME IN MY BEDROOM MIRROR SOON.

Yet another classy tramp OMG.

I'm not going to date anyone.

But if I was going to, and she wanted any chance.

Try taking my hand, and saying to me.

You are such a nice man, I would like to buy you dinner some evening or take you for a walk on the beach with my hand in yours.

Being slutty trash is a huge turn off.

Wow, that is pretty intense. I wonder what's wrong with people like that..... Are they even thinking?