Want a good laugh?

Virgo

Guest Questions

Is this Bruce Jenner's profile?

I'm not surprised it took him a month to write it.

It took me almost that long to read it, egad!

The guy needs a blow up doll.....

I can imagine him hosing down Rubber Robin in antiseptic before gettin' busy with it, er, her. That might be a bit time-consuming. But  that would alleviate him of any potential weight concerns with her as a partner. She gets too chunky, he just lets a lil air outta her, no big whoop.

Baylee

I think I might actually be his perfect woman. Apart from the whole not liking the cock thing and errr, "You're vagina clean shaving and the crack of your ass." I am not shaving to the crack of my ass, thank you very much.

Guest nonesuch

This is the sort of profile that reminds us narcissists should be viewed with pity - from a distance.

Omg. Lol, this guy is going to be single for a long time!

At first I thought he looked familiar, one of the pics looks like a guy I used to know, but it's definitely not him.

I don't believe in "settling" but with standards that high, I think he's going to have a hard time finding someone :)

I just spit coffee all over the computer...oh, fuck....OMG...I can't stop laughing.

TI imagine the reason he only dates women under 35 is because no woman over 35 would have him. And he shaves his twig and berries...sorry...just not into dating a prepubescent BOY!

Guest look2thesky

i listened to the song have no idea of what they're singing and don't think it will ever be in the dance top 40.

Clean shaven berries and twig

WOW what a dreamboat ; )

Guest look2thesky

It's nice to see the human anatomy in the pics.

We don't even need writing.

A real science man !

Guest nonesuch

I see the posting has been "flagged for removal." 

Sigh. 

I was considering the details of his life and wondered if a handyman who didn't own a car and was taking all those courses was a cellar dweller.

Guest Kamcho

I don't think that's the original version of the song. The gust of it is a woman who envies her partner's rubber doll, the chorus says "Death to the doll."