Remembering them...Post a Picture...

rifatheroffour

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably my favorite picture of my Tim, taken on one of our many trips to Galena.  This was actually in Potosi, WI - somewhere we'd frequently day-trip to from Galena.  And he's in his favorite hoodie - the Pixies one, from a concert he attended a few weeks after we met.    I love the little smirk he's giving me.

IMG_0768.JPG

And here's one of my "obligatory wedding pictures."  At "our" B&B in Galena, IL.  God damn, he was so handsome.  With all of the work/moving/general life craziness, I've been missing him even more than usual lately.

DSC_0335.JPG

I am not very technical so I can't honestly say why my pics are large, I was actually trying to figure our how to make them a bit smaller.

As for how to post a picture, here's how I am able, if anyone has any easier or better suggestions by all means please share.

I upload the photo to photobucket.com, mostly because that is what someone told me two years ago and it works still.

Once in photobucket click on the image, when it is loaded on your screen there should be links on the right hand side of the page, use the fourth link down called "IMG".  mouse over "IMG" and click this will automatically copy the link you need.

In the "quick reply" on widda.com type any message for your post and either right click and paste  or Control-V to paste the link from photobucket.

Preview or submit your post and that should be it.

Another method is to click the reply button at the top of the post page.  under where you type your post there is and attachments llink.  Click this and you can upload your picture right there.  The only problem is that your image file size is limited and you may have to be able to adjust your photo file.

Good Luck.

This is my all-time favorite thread.  There is so very much love in all of these photos.  We were loved deeply and we loved deeply in turn. 

I miss this guy.  I miss his smile, his laugh, his heart, the way I felt when I was with him, and everything he taught me about real, deep love.

11.jpg

n41801528_32156303_2781.jpg

058.jpg

dancing.jpg

What a great idea!  So many beautiful pictures of love in bloom!  I wish I had a scanner, so I could post our wedding picture as well.  Instead, I am posting the very last picture that was taken of my husband and I together, on New Year's Eve, just three days before he passed.

This picture was taken almost exactly three years ago, when we stopped for breakfast on the way home from yet another hospitalization.  Two weeks earlier, he had been rushed to the hospital via ambulance and had been admitted to the ICU for nearly a week.  It was to be the first of many admits to the ICU, but on that day (when the picture was taken), we were just thankful that he was still alive.

456676_361917387161794_315109466_o.jpg

Would love to post a photo but can't figure it out!

I don't think anyone answered you yet. Best guess is to click the "Preview" button next to "Post" and you'll see a buncha buttons and smileys pop up above the text box. The one with the globe will allow you to paste in a link to a picture (presumably on photobucket or whatever you use). I'm gonna test the theory - please stand by:

IMG_2034_zps4ce0308d.jpg

Yep, it worked. This, btw, is the only pic that I have of the two of us, but we were pretty happy then.