**Daily/Weekly Goals**

Virgo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family and friends just don't realize what an accomplishment that is some days. Just to get up and face the day.

Lazy day for me too, but I needed one. It's nice once in awhile. I did manage to do some domestice duties, yoga, and I'm going out for dinner with my dad and daughters tonight.

Goals for this week:

schedule an appointment to get my taxes done (been on my list for awhile)

schedule and appointment with my insurance agent

take clothes to the resale shop

get groceries

Virgo--thanks for keeping it going!!!!!!

CBB-some days...heck some weeks getting up (and if you can showering and getting dressed) is goal enough!

I've got a week of being all over the place between two 12 hour days at "old job" and three different projects for three different clients...my week is  FILLED with work...my goals are to eat healthy, get enough sleep and keep the house looking presentable...I am always really worn down for at least a week after spring daylight savings (I know ridiculous...it's just an hour...how can it affect me so?)

If I accomplish anything else I will come back to share because I know I will be excited!

I resolve to:

1. Get off my lazy widda ass and return to regular yoga, Zumba and running. I used to be a health nut; now I'm just an unhealthy nut! Womp, womp, womp!

2. Finally paint my upstairs game room. I think I've finally grasped that it ain't gonna paint itself. And don't think I haven't waited to see if it would!

3. Procure myself a coffee-fetching cabana boy. Only kidding!

4. Eat more healthfully. Valentine's and Easter candies are not substitutes for meals.

5. Join a new life group at church, one that doesn't revolve around which lady is ovulating and who might turn up preggo next.

5. Learn that "no" is a complete sentence, because I stress myself out way too much by saying "yes" to too many things.

Baylee

I'm having one of "those days"....still in pj's ...lots of changes going on around me and I'm not good with change (great that I get to be a widow...the breed that gets to deal with change the most!)...so I'm heading down the rabbit hole and realized I better find my way over here and set goals before this spirals down completely...

Take shower.

Vacuum and steam mop floors.

Dust.

Three loads laundry.

Clean bathroom.

Organize papers that are starting to make a pile on the desk before they do become a real pile!

So even if I feel down...if I can push through and do it at least I will be down but with clean hair and a clean house!

Ok through fits and starts and distractions...

House is vacuumed, steam mopped, kitchen and baths are sparkling, 1 load done, one in dryer and one in washer...I am headed into the shower and then will crack open a beer and sort through the small pile of papers before it becomes big.

And you know what? I feel better...in part thanks to wids on this board and because I now have an incredibly clean house and the rest of the weekend to do what I want.

Guest marian1953

Hi IIfonlycould,

I am thinking of getting one of those steam mops because I am getting tired of doing the Irish washerwoman maid thing- I am Irish- what brand is yours, if I may ask? What type of floor(s) do you have?

Guest marian1953

thanks- I have hardwood and ceramic in the kitchen and bathrooms. then I can jjust worry about the corners.

I didn't get any of my weekly goals accomplished this week, so I'll add them to this week.

Today I finished up my cleaning. Floors, kitchen, living room, and dining room. I need to start on laundry (again.)

Up and moving...

Today...

Wash car,  Figure out and fix dinner for tonight and prep dinner for tomorrow, Clear off workbench in garage that has become the landing zone for things this winter.

I'm glad we have this thread up and moving again...keep it up wids!

Go MS Go!

OK I cheated...BF took car to wash it....But I cleared the workbench, took porkchops and meatloaf out of freezer for next 2 nights, emptied dishwasher, hung up laundry, threw in a new load...now headed out to do some fun stuff!

For the next 3 days:

Mon and Weds 12 hour days at "old job"

Make 2 phone calls for client tomorrow (on the sly).

Prep stuff for client meeting tuesday.

Client work on tuesday.

Eat healthy, keep house straightened and get sleep.

Goals for this week:

schedule an appointment to file taxes (done)

schedule an appointment with my insurance agent

get my Jeep washed (done)

get groceries (done)

take clothes to resale shop

drop of donations at Good Will

get a gift card/make card for a friend battling cancer

get a study guide from the DMV for my oldest daughter (16 in May, wow!)

purchase paint for my daughters' bathroom

Plus the usual meal prep, cooking, cleaning, finances, and laundry.