**Daily/Weekly Goals**

Virgo

Weekend Goals

Get boys winter clothes out of bins and check to see what is usable this year

Sort and bag to discard, give away, and still fits

Summer clothes sorted, cleaned, and same process as winter clothes.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm involved in a Wellness Challenge at work called "1000 Strong." It basically challenges participants to do 1000 reps of any form of strength training or cardio exercise over the course of one month. So far I've been doing jumping jacks (yes, they are on the list), push ups, crunches, squats. I plan to add in weight bearing exercises too.

My main goal for today was to make bath bombs for Christmas pamper baskets. We're celebrating Christmas Thursday with Phil's side.  To early! !!

I'm also working on cleaning the bathrooms and laundry.

Tonight  I'm going to start cutting fabric squares for the shower curtain I'm going to make. I want it to look like a rag quilt.

WHAT? you are celebrating Christmas...boy, I thought the retail stores pushed us into the holidays....! I'm here to admit I got nothing done on my list...ended up working for the client on thurs and friday WAY later than expected...all good...but once again my stuff goes on hold.  Then went away with sister for the weekend who treated me to a hotel stay and tickets to Jay Leno , so nothing but fun was accomplished!  I may just come back here and post my goals for the MONTH.

I managed to find most of our Halloween decorations last night. I planned on setting them up today, but it rained...and hailed...and a small tornado actually touched down a few miles from my house. Very unusual weather for these parts. So I guess I will put he decorations up tomorrow.

Guest TooSoon

My goal is to get an application for a massive research grant submitted this week and off my slate.  So close, but somehow yet unable to hit send.  Maybe tomorrow.

I'm with you Virgo, just plugging through what has to get done. I need to get my motivation back!  This weekend:

Buy basketball sneakers for youngest

Buy birthday present for NG

Finish putting away outdoor summer stuff

Pick out gas fireplace and schedule installation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just completed a HUGE goal -- I was asked to participate in an event at Quinnipiac University, where I work. The event is called "Dancing with the QU Stars." The Quinnipiac Ballroom Dance Society has a number of talented students, who each get paired with a faculty or staff partner and learn one dance for the night. My partner and I had to learn a fancy foxtrot. It was nerve-wracking and I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but it was great and I totally enjoyed the experience. There is a clip up on Facebook. I don't know if this link will work - but give it a try:

https://www.facebook.com/donna.pintek/videos/pcb.10209553699148697/10209553689548457/?type=3&theater

Donna that's awesome! And thanks for bringing back the thread, I am needing to make more short term goals because my long term goals are overwhelming me lately.

This week's goals:

1. Start my nutritional program

2. Send in deposit for college for son #2 (final decision has been made) and complete all paperwork

3. Meet with contractor to get windows and siding ordered

Today I need to hopefully straighten out my taxes. I went to file last week and there were issues with the 1099Rs for me and my 3 daughters. Getting through to someone has been a challenge. 

Yesterday I ordered new lenses for my middle daughter. I have an appointment Friday for annual blood work.

I'm also going to order a granite counter top for one of our bathrooms and set up an installation appointment.  It's about time I finish that bathroom! ! I have a few other projects to complete in there too.

• 2 weeks later...

Since having my daughter almost two years ago, I've needed to write a will.  This morning, I met with a lawyer, got it all set up for drafting, and created a trust for my life insurance for my daughter.  I still need to decide who her legal guardian will be in the case of both me and her father dying (seems an impossible decision - no one seems perfect or acceptable), but otherwise it's taken care of!  Felt like a monumental and overwhelming and expensive task.  Glad I finally got my $h!t together to do this for her. 

• 4 weeks later...

I miss this thread.  Writing down goals and revisiting them weekly helps me stay focused.  Thus, bumping up this thread.  This week's goals:

1.  Get now teenage boys to sort all the outgrown clothes from last summer and make list of what is needed.

2.  Snail mail all birthday, graduation, and get well cards. 

3.  See a sunrise and sunset at the beach this summer.  Not exactly a weekly goal but a much needed mental health goal.

Ill join as I'm trying to refocus.

1) Continue to work on a plan for my son's development as he is heading to school full time this Sept. I have bought some "fine motor skills" supplies and I am engaging the nanny to work with him during the days I am at work.  This plan is kicking off this week.

2) Keep to new diet...I really slipped in the past few months and I very focused on losing 10 more pounds which will be done via diet and exercise.

3) Plan a romantic evening for NG's birthday (in the week ahead) which is coming up in 2.5 weeks - he has been so sweet to me and I would like to do something for him in return.

Thanks for reminding me of this thread. I've slipped into living in a state of squalor.

1. I really need to straighten this place up.

2. Throw away or donate the unused and not needed items.

3. Sustain the order of things while trying reach goal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...