**Daily/Weekly Goals**

Virgo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weeks goals accomplished.  I'm about to start some pretty major goals if things go as planned this week.

1. Make final decision by Wednesday about putting offer in on house

2. Find appraiser to get asking price to sell my house

3. If offer on new house goes through, schedule inspection

4. Do not completely go off the deep end making this decision

Today I hope to accomplish...

1) staying productive at work, all day.  Which means I will avoid visiting here except for lunch time and just before I head home.

2) Finish cleaning the guest bedroom and move the kids keepsake bins up there.

3) Get through at least one box of "set aside, I'll deal with it later, STUFF".

4) Talk with DS#2 about school and future thoughts.

Trying... good luck on your goals this week, it all sounds very exciting and motivating.

MS-Back on the bandwagon...I'll be cheering you on!

Trying-Wow! Big stuff headed your way...keep us posted!

RIFoF-You are becoming the goal king....keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks guys for keeping this thread going, it really helps me when I read about other peoples accomplishments to keep my momentum...this is the year of fixing up this fixer uppers exterior, let me tell you no small feat!  Previous owners basically did the barest minimum (it was a hoarders house, not as gross as you see on the T.V. show but pretty damn unbelievable).  So hopefully my weather will cooperate today as I have the big patio/deck project going today and I have a goal of getting the old lattice wall down,  all of the patio stones that need to be moved moved,  old boards on deck replaced, new railing made and new step made.

ARGH!  Best laid plans! One of the helpers today hit a pothole, blew a tire and bent the rim....so he couldn't make it....he was going to be the patio stone mover  :(

My other friend couldn't get here til noon and when he first got here we spent time securing and repitching gutters.  We then were able to take down the lattice wall and pull up about 1/2 the deck boards that need replacing before it started to pour rain! >:(

Sigh....but I did at least take the stuff to Salvation Army that I have been meaning to drop off.

Oh and need I mention the rotting fascia boards we discovered when playing with the gutters?  ARGH!!!!

Trying-good luck with everything this week!

IIOC-sorry things didn't go as planned today.

I have been so unmotivated lately. I did mark a few things off of my list, including finishing my daughter and nephew's Sweet 16 banner.

Goals

Finish mirror project.

Schedule an appointment with insurance agent.

Schedule an appointment to finish LH's headstone design.

Take tax form to SS office.

Start cutting squares for shower curtain project.

Price garage sale items.

Work out at least 3 times.

More vegetables, less sugar.

Usual cleaning/laundry.

Get groceries.

I don't think I'm going to be able to participate in the city garage sale this weekend because of my daughter's Sweet 16 party, but I'm going to continue to price things so we can have our own sale later on.

Well I am only 1/2 way through the deck/patio project and it is friday (end of week and I have to go spend all day at a clients).  Helper 1 was a no show due to car troubles and I had forgotten how F...... SLOW  ('scuse me) Helper 2 is!  I am truly frustrated!  I do however have grass growing in the area I patched, the garage is all straightened up, the stuff has gone to Salvation Army, the lattice fence is down, the deck has all new deck boards replacing the bad ones and I managed to fit in client work and 2 doctors appts.  I guess way better than I was doing when I went into a funk this winter!  Oh and I did put a call into sprinkler guy who could come on weds. (day I had to be across town at clients)  I am trying to get a hold of him to reschedule it but he is not getting back to me.  Just feeling very frustrated right now due to other people!  So I guess this is more a post about frusration than goals but I'm hopng some cheerleaders will come out and cheer me to the finish..... ;D

Made an offer on the new house, waiting to hear!  DS emptied out the attic on a cool day so now I need to sort

1. Make a pile for the dump and take it

2. Take clothes to Goodwill

3. Look into furniture consignment

4. Donate baby stuff

Also

1. Finish cleaning pool house

2. Clean out my closet and bring donations to Goodwill

3. Pay bills!

I need to get on the goals bandwagon too.

Mine for the week:

Sort out medical insurance stuff with old provider-DONE

Submit out of network expenses for new provider

Finally bring my headlights to be installed on other car-DONE

Get replacement title for other car and start process to sell it-DONE, ordered it this week

Put away clean laundry-DONE

Do dishes and put them in dishwasher

Also, deal with the traffic ticket I got 3 weeks ago :(

Been working on project "stop my house looking like an abandoned farmhouse".  Still lots to do but finally seeing some progress.  Been pulling weeds out of the flower beds and found some tulips.  With the weeds gone the flowers actually opened up.  My kids actually came out and helped without being asked. 

Every inch of my body is in pain.

friend insisted we go kayaking for the first time in 3 years (don and I were renovating the house those years)

so loaded up our kayaks on the truck myself :)

pretty proud of that ,plus proud of the fact our kayaks touched water which don would have loved

then planted flowers in window boxes and whiskey barrels so the house looks like it has a little bit of life back in her

Goals

Finish mirror project.

Price garage sale items.

Work out at least 3 times. (1)

Usual cleaning/laundry.

Install rain shower head. (done)

Maybe if I keep posting these goals I'll mark some of them off. I'm still unmotivated.

Well, if you want to break a cycle of procrastination I suggest planning a move!  Holy cow, I have been in overdrive after spending most of the past 20 months barely getting the minimum done.

So far this week:

1. Scheduled inspection for new house next week

2. Contacted attorney for closing

3. Had house power washed and all windows cleaned

4. Decluttered several closets with multiple goodwill trips

5. Boxed up remaining clothes from DH that I want to save for the boys

6. Pool house cleaned out and organized

7. Appointment for oldest's wisdom teeth

8. Had my house appraised, waiting for report

9. Invitations sent for youngest son's "end of elementary school pool party"

10. Made a million lists!

And I have worked and kept up on laundry. Grocery shopping and cooking not so much.

Today I need to contact an organization to come get some small furniture pieces to donate, work half day, middle son's prom and youngest has a chorus concert.  Weekend list to come later!

Who am I?  Lol

Goals

Finish mirror project. (Bought two mirrors. Just need to get frames and paint.)

Price garage sale items.

Work out at least 3 times. (3)

More vegetables, less sugar. (pretty good)

Usual cleaning/laundry. (yes, but of course it's time to do it all over again)

Install rain shower head. (done)

Maybe if I keep posting these goals I'll mark some of them off. I'm still unmotivated.

Looks like I'll be adding a few of these to my goals list Monday.

Here's what I need to get accomplished this coming weekend:

Dust, Vac, Wash floors, Clean bathrooms.

Make the railing for the one part of the deck I reconfigured.

Get flowers for all of the pots.

Attatch flower boxes to inside of arbor (I want that look where the flowers are cascading over the top of the arbor).

Install blinds in the one bedroom (have had drapes in there but I like to have both). 

Project for client (should take about 6 hours total).

I think that's enough for now...I want a little time to relax!

Who else has a list they want to commit too?                                       

Goals for this week:

Buy paint for mirror project.

Clean out garage.

Price garage sale items.

Work out at least 3 times.

Usual cleaning/laundry.

The mirror project might be put on hold. I have the frames and mirrors. I just need to buy paint. I'm just wondering if I want to replace my countertops. If so, I would wait to hang the mirrors. Decisions, decisions.

My main goal for this week is clearing out my garage. I had someone come out Friday to give me an estimate on hanging drywall and finishing the walls for me. I was suppose to get that final estimate today, but haven't. They are scheduled 2 weeks out if I decide to go with them, so I want to get the garage cleared out this week.

We'll see how much I get done. My plan for tomorrow is to get to the gym early and then come home and start clearing the garage.

Weekend goals completed!

This week:

Schedule eye Dr appointment for youngest and I

Post pictures of furniture and other big items on virtual tag sale

Clean out pantry

Camp physical form to pediatrician for youngest

Virgo, good luck cleaning out the garage, we did that yesterday. Not a fun job but it feels so good when it's done!

This week I WILL:

Get the flower gardens weeded and prepared for planting.  Hopefully the weather warms up and maybe I will plant the flowers.

I have to make arrangements to have my husband's car towed away to the wrecking yard. 

Good luck everyone with their goals this week.

Productive day!

cleaned 2 bathrooms

washed 4 loads of laundry

put dishes away

vacuumed, swept, mopped - 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, and the hallway

made chili

went to the gym

started cleaning my garage (what a mess!!!)

took a truck load to Good Will

took a truck load of garbage and burn trash to my in-laws

13 hours non-stop (except for driving and meals, lol). I'm whooped!

Not as productive today, but I can mark a couple of things off my list. I bought the paint for my mirror project, and I went and chose new frames for myself. I'm going to have new lenses put in my current frames too. It will be nice to have two pair to choose from. I just wish they would have had more of a selection of colors to choose from. I wanted a navy blue or dark green. I ended up with black, and my current pair is tortoise shell. Practical, but boring!

I planned on working more in the garage, but I was unmotivated. I got the quote for the garage and it seemed high to me, so I started calling around today for more quotes. I'm hoping maybe I can get some friends to help me out. At least help me hang the insulation and sheetrock. Then I can hire someone for the mudding and texturing. We'll see I guess.