**Daily/Weekly Goals**

Virgo

Goals for this week:

finish landscaping around my mailbox

finish trimming and weeding the landscaping

get carpets cleaned in basement (flooding issue)

put things back and organize basement

normal, daily cleaning/laundry

finalize LH's gravestone (Monday appointment)

phone medical interview for life insurance

physical for life insurance (appointment Friday)

work out at least 3 times

pick up my new frames

mail off bereavement gift

deliver baby gift

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing well on my goals!

Met all goals with the addition of ordering large storage shed for new house and obtaining paperwork for building permit. I'm not sure if I'm kicking ass on this move or the move is kicking my ass, depends on the day!

This week:

-Make vet appointment

-Pick up eye glasses

-get hair cut (color gray roots myself first)

-Complete registration for classes

-Finish packing up familiy room, pool house,basement playroom

-Meet with estate sale lady Tues to finalize plans made over the phone, identify all remaining items to   

sell, donate or move

Changed all the crusher dust to this polymer sand between the patio stones in hopes to keep the weeds down and the stupid things still were growing. I put down a sealer down on the patio and my God that better keep the weeds away. 

Now I am staining the fence and have to say that is so much rewarding than the patio experience. Nice to see a change right away. 

Why is it so hot? 

Getting carpets cleaned Monday. They couldn't fit me in this week. It will be nice to move everything back.

The rest of the list I'll try to work on this weekend. We'll see what I get done. I'll probably have to add a few things onto my list for next week.

Well, the estate lady ended up screwing me over so now I don't know what to do with the if stuff I have to sell, I'm running out of time!

This week I accomplished a lot but have so much still to go

- registered for for 2 seperate programs, one part time online certification to start in 3 weeks and one full time on site to start in September

-picked up my glasses, got haircut, got dogs rabies shot

-packed up you guests son's room, basement and pool 75% done

This weekend:

-get older 2 sons to finish packing their rooms

-finish filling dumpster

-finish packing pool house and basement

-clean out pantry and freezer

-take smaller items to donate that Estate lady is now not helping with

-come up with new plan for furniture and larger items that estate lady was supposed to take care of

Oldest son has colonoscopy and endoscopy Monday morning, then I drive the other 2 to NH Monday night and I return for closing on the new house Thursday and prepare for movers next Sunday.

I am totally overwhelmed!

Week-end fun with boys is my goal.  They have their choice and have picked out things to do.  Only restriction is they must be free.  Bicycling, hiking, picnicking, and home tonight for movie fest.  I'm excited about this goal.

Too hot to work outside. Today started (again) on the decluttering.  I even read a book called the Japanese are of declutting.  She suggests to declutter by category and if you don't love an item it goes.  I am use to declutting a room not going by a category but hey I will try it.  Today I am working on clothes.  Even that is giving me memories. Have to take little cry moments and wow do we have clothes.  I am using her suggests on how to fold the clothing and have to say I am impressed. 

Thanks Trying you just reminded me I need to make an appointment for a hair cut. 

Goals for this week:

finish trimming and weeding the landscaping

put things back in rooms (water damage) and organize basement *STARTED

work out at least 3 times

deliver baby gift

drop off donations

take items to resale shop

go to Verizon, drop Phil's phone

have friend install light fixture

Today I was helping two of my daughters reorganize their bedrooms and closets. I now have piles and bags in MY room to sort through. I guess you have to make a mess to clean a mess. I'm going to have a lot to take to the resale shop and donation box.

Hi All!

Been away from this post for a bit....impressed to see what you have all accomplished!  I have FINALLY gotten to the 80% done point on the back landscape/patio/deck project....whew....and ended up doing most of it myself as the people I had lined up (and was paying!)  to help flaked out early on...but goal has been to enjoy summer too in between work and working on the house.  I have a busy couple days and need to stay focused and then I am going away for the weekend.  So over the next 2 days:

Tues: Client work 6 hours.

Get stuff to "finish" wedding shower gift.

Take back stuff to 2 stores, pick up patio lights.

Pack.

Plant more bushes on back fence line.

Water everything.

Weds: Work old job (lv. early)

Client work 1 hour.

Put everything in car.

Take gift to grooms house (going to be out of town for shower).

Dust, vac, wash floors.

Get excited to head for 4 days of doing nothing and being engaged in nothing!  Going on a trip alone and going a where the day takes me type of thing...much needed!  Sick of obligations, expectations, ringing phones, emails, texts....now if I can just really allow myself to disengage and let go of the feeling "But you have SO much to do at home."

Enjoy your vacation IIOIC!

Sorting through the piles in my room, but my daughters bedrooms and closets are organized (mostly.) They both like more 'clutter' in their rooms than I do. Lol!

When I'm done with the piles I'm going to start in the basement. The carpet in my craftroom is dry.

Wow it is hot outside so I am continuing on "project decluttering.  I really like the ideal of being a minimalist.  My husband was a collector of stuff.  I have got rid of so much stuff but so much more needs to go. My oldest son seems to have the same feeling for this, my youngest son not convinced yet or maybe it is because he is lazy and just doesn't want to be involved.

Went through my clothes and got rid of a lot of stuff and organized it the Marie Kondo way.  I feel a little stupid that I didn't know of this before. Today went through the closet in my oldest son's old room.  I found clothes in there I swear when he was 10 years old and now he is 20 years old.  My oldest son called at noon and I told him what I was doing and he said he wanted to do it by himself.  I am keeping my fingers crossed he is going to do that.  Then I moved on to the book cases.  Was doing well till I find an old binder which my husband wrote on.  Message was some crude remark he use to say all the time but instead of laughing at it, had to have a little cry.  Dammit hate that.  Had my cry and continued on. Still a very long way to becoming a minimalist. 

Accomplished a couple of goals today. I dropped off the baby gift and sold items at the resale shop. I also bought some more baskets and bins for the basement. I started putting things back in the basement yesterday.

I have something else to add to my list for this week. A trip to the animal clinic. We made an interesting discovery last night. Our kitten Penelope seems to have developed berries and a little twig. I'm not a vet, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty positive we'll be changing Penelope's name to Pennington. That way we can still call him/her Penny or Pen. Our other two cats will eventually need spayed, but I'm more concerned about Penny right now. :) Always something!

Goals for next week:

1.  Yearly physical for both boys.

2.  Eye appointment both boys

3.  Dental appointment both boys

4.  Annual GYN appointment for me.

Every day I will be in a doctor's office.  Good news is that I'll start the school year all caught up with medical appointments.  Bad news I have large co-pays and savings will take a hit.  Better insurance with new job that kicks in Sept. 1. 

Goals for this week:

finish trimming and weeding the landscaping *STARTED

weightlifting at least 3 times (2/3)

drop off donations

take items to resale shop

sports physical for 13yo

schedule vet appointment

ortho appointment

school registration

make flyer of Mustang photos-selling our Cobra and there's a Mustang show this weekend I thought I could pass out flyers

pick up new rug pad for our living room area rug

make a sympathy card

Goals for this week

Confirm arrangements with Flea market guy to get remaining sale items from old house

Finish moving remaining stuff from old house

Clean old house

Unpack kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms

Paddle board at least twice in lake we moved to be near to

Make final arrangements for shed delivery

Make appointment with closet organizer guy

Schedule electrician

Unpack, unpack, unpack!

I'm sure my list is longer than that but I'm completely exhausted and still can't sleep

Slowly marking items off of my list. The outdoor chores are my least favorite. That is why they've been on my weekly goals list for awhile. The weather we've been having lately would be perfect though. I need to make myself do it.

Goals for this week:

finish trimming and weeding the landscaping *STARTED

weightlifting at least 3 times

drop off donations

hair cut appointments

back to school night

make endodontist appointment for my 13yo

get curtain rods for 16yo's bedroom

order bathroom countertop

buy new faucet

• 1 month later...

Jen-I agree, let's get it going again!  Of course I had goals made for this week to work on the outside of the house as I had the end of the week free and a client called and needs me for a job on thursday and friday.  Have to make the money while the money is there to be made!

All i am going to post for this week (besides work for clients today, thurs and fri and at "old job" on weds.) is to get the rest of the bushes and perennials in the ground, clean the gutters and clean up the annual pots....that's it! but trust me it's enough!

I need to do some maintenance in my landscaping before it starts snowing.

My goal for today is to get the Halloween decorations out. I'm going to work on a goal list for next week.  We have a busy weekend so I won't get much accomplished the next few days.