Three good things

Guest sphoc

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Just returned home from 5 day getaway with Traderguy in Aruba. So relaxing....

2. I am happy to be working at home today and able to see my son.

3. My application was accepted into the local boating club and it will be a fun place for my son and I to spend the summer, on the water !

I'm in Madrid and it's SUNNY!

I am with my mother and this is the first holiday we've taken together in 13 years. As annoying as she can be,mits lovely to be close to her.

Everything in Zara here is 2/3 of the price in the UK so I went totally mentally today and bought a whole summer wardrobe.

Loving it.

Guest sphoc

1) Finally getting over bout with bronchitis (for a change, I did what I'm supposed to and it hasn't been too terrible).

2) Had some good news at work for a change!

3) Five days to go until I close on my house!

1. It's a beautiful time of the year in the Rockies.

2. I continue to be amazed by how kind and loving my daughter and my son are to me.

3. I continue to make (some) progress on my house.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sphoc

This is very tough this week, but here goes...

1) I finally closed on my house.

2) I still have my job.

3) I have some very awesome friends and neighbors who have been helping me to get the last of my belongings out of my apartment and into the house.

1. This board.  I'm very grateful for it today.

2. I'm taking a mindfulness meditation course and it's already been really helpful in many ways- over a year out from losing my love and I am just getting to the point where I can choose to sit and be with myself without being so afraid of grief that I can't sit still.

3. I have a job that is challenging and that I (mostly) enjoy.

1. I had a fun time with my sister on Friday night. She stayed at my house.

2. I had a fun time Saturday night and yesterday with the woman that I am dating. I guess that I should start calling her my girlfriend.

3. I had a fun time last night with my daughter and her soon to be fianc

Hard couple of days for me so I need to revisit this thread.

1) I discovered two new widow bloggers who seem to be cut from a similar cloth to me (swearing, sex etc...!)

2) I managed my time well enough last week to be able to not do anything today while I stayed home

3) I got all my laundry done and everything smells lovely.

Guest sphoc

The last three weeks have been really crappy. Need something to be good:

1) All of my belongings are moved into the new house. Not unpacked, but at least all in one place.

2) I think I might not have to drive to Alabama this week. Not driving ten hours is a good thing.

3) I met up with some friends yesterday afternoon for dinner and caught up with them.

I've never posted on here because I always say nothing is good.  But I'm going to really try.

1) Work at an office that's flexible enough to allow me to go home for an extra 30 minutes at lunch due to a wardrobe malfunction.

2)  Wonderful amazing best friend who I got to run away with for the weekend and get away from... ALL THIS CRAP (lol too bad I had to come back)

3) oh come on ... surely one more.....spaghetti for dinner at John's tonight.