Three good things

Guest sphoc

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) This great board and all the people here, for almost three years I have been reading on the ywbb, this is my first post and just wanna say thank you so much!

2) my family because they have been there for me

3) this new feeling I want to live again! I want to be happy at least I have to try

1) Boy Widower and I have scheduled another rendezvous ;-)

2) MissingSquish put up with me drunk on FaceTime last night and we had a hilarious chat

3) Had band rehearsal today and my two solos are sounding great with the guys.  They're a really talented group.

Guest sphoc

1) Had a good chat with my boss and things look like they're actually turning around at work.

2) It's warm and I've been able to walk the dog more - it makes both of us happier!

3) My migraine has gone away and I feel like a human being again!

1) I am surviving this long weekend alone despite a lot of things going wrong - son to emergency room, furnace leaking oil, me having to go to emergency Dr visit today. And am holding it together ok.

2) I leave for my mini-break on Wed....to Aruba with new guy.

3) My son and I are invited for dinner at a local friends tonight - so nice to get out of the house on a social event !

'The house didn't explode' is so in line with the original intention of this post and made me giggle!

1. Wonderful widows and whisky, Lovely day yesterday with Grace and Sarah, a little Edinburgh sightseeing, some whisky tasting, excellent food and great company. I did wonder what anyone overhearing sections of our conversation would make of it!

0377c605cc.jpg43bd5b0047.jpg

2. Weather here was lovely this weekend, some sunshine you could really feel.

3. Friday there was a 95% eclipse here which brought out the geek in me and got me pretty excited.

cade5e0145.jpg

Guest sphoc

1) I made it to the UK and have managed to stay on the left side of the road.

2) I love Scotland.

3) I've had a wonderful time with Helen and Grace and I am so thankful for the fantastic people that I've met through here.

1.  My kitchen floor is clean...really clean for the first time in a really long time. And I'm the one that cleaned it (I really need to hire a cleaning lady) :)

2.  Had a great run this afternoon on one of the local trails...It's finally getting warmer and it was lovely to hear the frogs and birds.

3.  After a rough 4-6 weeks I finally feel like I'm gaining balance again.

1. I visited with a friend today.

2. I went out for dinner with my dad and daughters. To funny listening to them grilling him about his dates. I did tell them to let up a bit (none of our business.) My mom passed away just three months before my husband.

3. We got a package from Amazon today. Even though I paid for it, it's still fun getting packages.

Guest Questions

The weather is great here (we're in the 4th year of a severe drought here but I still love sunshine)

A mockingbird sat in a tree outside my window & serenaded me for hours last night (I love listening to them).

I like the new board here. So grateful to those who put it together..  Nice job!

1. Had a fun girls night out with my SIL, DHs cousins wife, and 2 friends

2. Finally told my SIL all about new guy and she is very happy for me and supportive

3.getting ready for a much needed 5 day get away with the kids over Easter

I have yummy sushi for lunch

The project I've been heading up is about to launch.  It's the product of a lot of hard work and a sign that my widow brain has dramatically decreased.

I made a massive batch of spag bol last night so I won't have to cook for a few days!