Confessions of a widow

Tweety76

Guest TalksToAngels

Jen it sounds like ur 3/4 there with this guy if that's what you want I say go for it

You never know, does one ?

Yeah, you can always give him, um, a hand or something  :o

I've offered, multiple times! Somehow our schedules never manage to sync up, and I refuse to chase anyone. If he wants anything more than an appreciative audience, he knows where I am (literally: his kid spends half his time at my house). My M.O. has consistently been to give and give and always end up with the short end of the stick, so to speak. I'm through casting my pearls before swine. ;)

Yeah, you can always give him, um, a hand or something  :o

I've offered, multiple times! Somehow our schedules never manage to sync up, and I refuse to chase anyone. If he wants anything more than an appreciative audience, he knows where I am (literally: his kid spends half his time at my house). My M.O. has consistently been to give and give and always end up with the short end of the stick, so to speak. I'm through casting my pearls before swine. ;)

Jen, he probably wouldn't live up to your expectations anyways. He's too full of himself to see the prize right in front of his face!

Some men are so clueless! Trust me, I have one with no clue, near me too!

Stop being his audience Jen and see what happens.

My confession ... two possible dates tonight, but both flaked. I think I'm ready for a break. Lol  Why do they even bother texting or calling me? So frustrating!

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I did some naughty sexting last night, photos and videos. Definitely naughty, but fun!

I sure wish you'd have had my number!  ;)

Guest TalksToAngels

I had sex last night. 2 times.

Oh that was with my right hand, tommorow a twosome with my left.

OMG TTA that's hilarious

Virgo, I sure hope you are joking about sending pics and videos. Once they are out there you can never get them back.

Snap Chat, which alerts you to screen shots. No head shots.

I took the day off work today. It's the 3rd sadiversary.

The truth is I could have easily worked today , I'm beyond active greiving but....I'm not that enthused about work  lately and it was a day I could take off without anybody questioning me.

I'm taking a me day.

I've been in my house almost 8 months and this past weekend was the first time I vacuumed the upstairs. On the plus side, I guess this means I picked a carpeting that really hides both black and white dog hairs.

I wish I could do my company credit card reconciliation without having to go on a massive hunt for the receipts. My confession is that last month I almost gave one I was sure I would lose to my assistant, and I actually didn't lose that one but lost another one instead.

I've been in my house almost 8 months and this past weekend was the first time I vacuumed the upstairs.

Solidarity! I've been in this house a year and have yet to completely mop my tile floors. :o

(In my defense, I have used my little Swiffer to spot clean areas that need some cleanup).... ;D

I would literally give up everything I own (my children don't count since I don't own them) for one night of having T back to snuggle with, fall asleep in his arms, and most importantly, have his handsome face be my first sight in the morning.