Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

If ever I get to missing my foul-mouthed, one-legged, rough-around-the-edges hubby, I can pop in on this thread, and smile, just a little, knowing that he would have loved all the posts here (though the reasons people come here to post sometimes sadden me). My Kenneth sure did love dropping the f-bomb, and coming here, even though I do not use foul language personally, helps me feel closer to him, as odd as that may seem. Curse on, my widow/widower friends, curse on.

Fuck the fact that my knee is still screwed and the rude ortho office won't even assist with getting an MRI ordered, been calling all week.  Fuck that my kid may be held back in the 9th grade due to absences and I'm inclined to let him (He did it to himself!), Fuck that my daughter ran back to a relationship with the useless boyfriend I thought we'd finally managed to ditch, fuck that my sunroof leaks horribly and I pretty much need an umbrella to ride IN my car,  fuck that no matter how much wrangling I do the finances stay fucked ..... fuck that I have so much to be irritated about today lol

Fuck the fact that that sketchy-ass, triflin', nickel-bitch ex-husband of mine still roams the earth inspirating oxygen while my beautiful husband takes a dirt nap six feet under sod. Seriously, Fuck him. I hope *it* breaks out into incurable, weeping blisters courtesy of one of his side-hooches.

Oh, and Fuck the fact that his new twenty-sumpin year old startlingly guileless wifey is preggo with a baby girl. (My husband desperately wanted to be a dad, and he was hoping for a daughter).

Life is unfair as fuck. Yes ma'am, it is.

Baylee

Fuck the fact that that sketchy-ass, triflin', nickel-bitch ex-husband of mine still roams the earth inspirating oxygen while my beautiful husband takes a dirt nap six feet under sod. ...

Life is unfair as fuck. Yes ma'am, it is.

Baylee

Ooooooh yes to this one. And fuck that the son of a bitch has the unmitigated gall to call me with unsolicited parenting advice when he abandoned his children without a moment's thought or hesitation over 5 years ago. He hasn't seen them or contributed to their upkeep in that time, he just calls periodically and upsets them. Rat bastard. Tell me, why does he get to go on living while my sweet Jim, who literally gave us EVERYTHING he had, dropped dead?

Fuck my realtor who totally sucks, doesn't care and won't return a text, call or email for days on end then when I finally get through she goes on and on about how busy she is!  I don't give a flying fuck how busy you are, you shouldn't have tried to sell me the house if you don't have time to do the work!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!

My younger son might have missed an electronic form he needed to fill out in order for his university acceptance to be completed.

He was excited to have finally made a decision and now it might be screwed up.

I worry

FUCK

nobody to lean on

. FUCK

Fuck people who think just because they think of something a certain way THAT is the RIGHT way.....I am sick and fucking tired of people constantly interjecting their own viewpoints ...GREAT GOOD FOR YOU! THAT is good for your life, now kindly step aside and allow me to live MY life from my vantage point. FUCK and then you wonder why I want to be left alone. 

Fuck everyone who has to point out to my son repeatedly all he has lost and endured in 2 years and ask him about his plans for the future when he obviously is struggling with the present.  It goes like this:

"Wow 2 shoulder surgeries in 2 years, you can never swim in college again?"

"You missed second semester freshman year, how can you you catch up? You can't live with your friends because you dont have enough credits, that sucks"

" your Dad would want you to do. X, y, z"

"Is it hard to see everyone's posts about Fathers Day"

"You've lost a lot of weight, are you sick?"  His dad and 16 year old brother have Crohn's disease and dad had a neuroendocrine tumor in is colon, so no, he's not stressed already, really, we need you pointing it out.

Trying-  WHAT  THE  FUCK ?!?!?!  Who are these horrendous people saying these things to your son?  "Is it hard to see everyone's posts about fathers day?"  "Are you sick?"  Who in their right mind would even ask that??????  Gee whiz what a bunch of dumb fucks...I'm standing beside you saying fuck you!

Fuck that every time I think I'm seeing a little sunlight, it turns out to be a mirage. Fuck that this useless, stupid heart of mine won't take the hint and just die already. Fuck that it hurts and hurts and will. Not. Stop.

fuck you bank for not knowing what the fuck to do with the form i had to fill in. YOU asked me to come in. 'What's the reason behind your request?' err. SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

Fuck you in-laws. Just fuck fuck fuck fuck you for trying to take me for all i have left. You are fucking cruel and you should be disgusted by your behaviour. She loved ME more than anything in the world.

FUCK that i let this anger surface again.

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck the people who asked me at 4 months "so, how's your love life?"  Um...he's DEAD! 

Fuck the person who asked me if my DH "smelled" when I found his lifeless body on the floor after work (4 hrs too late)

Fuck the people who give me advice based off them losing someone not even close to them

Fuck the people who told me to "move on" after only 3 or 4 months of grieving

Fuck the people who think I'm back to normal just because I put up a great facade and keep up with my routine

Fuck the people who keep bringing up my DH's death without any consideration of my PTSD and that I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIS DEATH WHILE I'M EATING

Fuck the person who told me a few weeks out that I'm young and have my whole life ahead of me. My DH WAS my life asshole

Fuck the people who tell me how I should cope just because they have lost someone.  We all cope differently.  And we all experienced a loss differently

Fuck Halloween.  I hate seeing any more corpses...

Fuck those who do not honor my DH when he spent his moments alive trying to help them

Fuck these weird dreams I keep having about DH lately.  My dreams of him used to be so beautiful

Fuck my brain for constantly remembering bad images. I want to remember him ALIVE

Fuck tv and the media for being so OBSESSED with death and morbid forensic details

Fuck my DH's stepmom for being so petty and cold-hearted to me during his funeral and even months after. Btw, he hated you bitch!

Fuck the people who told me I looked great when I lost 50 lbs in 4 months from grieving

Fuck the people who act like I'm fat now because I'm finally eating and am at a healthy 120 lbs instead of 114 (when I was originally 160)

Fuck me for being such a wus and not visiting my DH's grave anymore  :'(  I just can't handle it

Fuck the people who told me I looked great when I lost 50 lbs in 4 months from grieving.

Ditto here. After a year-plus, I still have people gush, "Wow, you look great! What's your diet secret?"

I tell them, "You wouldn't like this plan. It's called the Bereavement Diet and it sucks shit."

That generally shuts them up pretty fast. :-/

(((hugs)))

• 2 weeks later...

F*** all these people in my life who expect me to do all the running around and make life easy for THEM - while I am a full time single mother working, trying to take care of a 4year old and a house. Wow, things really change from year 1 to year 3. FYI - that felt good to get off my chest....

F*** the power company who turned off my electricity this morning and even though it was THEIR error, took 3 hours to turn it back on.

F*** the cable company who I waited for all morning to come turn on my house phone (the one they were supposed to turn on 10 days ago) and they didn't show because I didn't answer my house phone! Yes, the phone that they haven't hooked up, the reason they were coming, if I could answer the phone I WOULDN'T NEED THEM!!!!