Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck that my Dad just died and my siblings couldn't be bothered to step up and and help plan his funeral after I told them I couldn't do it alone again.  That I had just done this by myself and couldn't do it again.  And fuck that then they had the nerve to complain about the decisions I was forced to make and weren't to their liking. 

Fuck that now 18 months in I feel like day 1 again.  Lost in the fog of grief.

Fuck that his death brought me right back to my knees.

Fuck that I feel so weak.

Fuck Jan 26th... NationalSpouseDay... great reminder that my love and I couldnt get married before some asshole took his life.Thanks for reminding me i'm alone, and he is gone. Stupid made up calendar bullshit. 

(Sorry if that sounds terrible for all you lovely people who had the married life, I'm just bitter)

Fuck that I took a much needed vacation and got my first real rest since Mydon died

only to come home to a notice of cancelled health insurance , bill for broken furnace ,etc

Just Fuck reality always kicking me in the gut

Fuck that I opened the mail !

FUCK people that think I'm "so strong" yet 5 minutes later tell me to get "over your pity party" FUCK THEM!!

Fuck being alone

Fuck being so *on* all the time that you think I'm doing okay

Fuck craving someone's love

Fuck him for dying

Fuck anger, and sadness, and lonliness, the only damn things I understand anymore.

Fuck the idea of "talk to a professional" I do not want a "professional" I want a real live human to give a shit & if you can't; get the fuck OUT!!

Fuck wanting to "move on" and "live"

Fuck not knowing what that even means.

Fuck being stuck in the hell that absolutely no one irl even understands.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know, you can now find colouring books of swear words. I find it hugely therapeutic and it really helps turn the anger into something more manageable. Have a look on Amazon.

Cunt is not a word I use regularly, or lightly, but in this case it refers to a DGI who was disgusting to me by accusing me of driving my wife to kill herself, and then disgusting to several wids on this board who leaped to my defence

I can't figure out how to post the picture in the body without it being humongous so here's a link to my artwork. I'm working on 'fuck it all' today, the eighth anniversary of the day I met my wife.

https://eerilycheerily.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/img_0307.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

MrsDan - hope you made it through the storm

fuck that I have to buy tires for my car and it's like a different language when talking to tire salesman

fuck that mydon did this for me all our lives and I don't have a clue

fuck that brings back all the many reasons I miss him