Let's play!! This...or...that...answer...and...ask

Lisa

Would you rather go golfing or to a movie if you had the afternoon off?

Hate movies-love golf so it's no contest: golf all day every day for me.

Only time I've been to the movies was with my beloved when we were dating - and to watch cartoon movies with daughters 1 and 2 when each was aged 9 to 12 - at which age they wanted to go with their friends to the malls, with mucho relief for all concerned  8)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost 35....I would never make it as an interior designer.

My house is a random mix of natural earthy tones and bright colors.

Just painted a wall in my bedroom blue last week....just the 1 wall while repairing a few holes but didn't want to just paint ot white again.

Buy a couch more for looks or for comfort?

Guest Lost35

Mine is also a random mix of earthy and wild.  My little guy painted a very cool picture of himself in Kindergarten; a crazy mix of cold blues and oranges.  It is in the kitchen and it is the one piece that brings all my weird mixes together...it must mean something.  :)

Years ago I spent more money than I really could on a purple love seat.  It was left in a shop and no one wanted it...which was perfect.  I read this question and suddenly remembered my beloved purple couch and wondered what happened to it.  Then I remembered it was loved even more by a giant Great Dane Mix who needed it more than me. 

So to answer this question, it is simply both.  It must look good to one and save the weary soul of another.  :)

Stay near family or venture overseas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lost35

I use my neck.  Heh heh.  ::)

Except for today, when the back of my jeep was full of kiddie pool and yes, I did use my mirrors.

Hire help or figure it out yourself?

-L.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, that's a hard one.  If I know exactly what I want, definitely online.  No hassle and better deal!  If I'm looking or thinking of possibilities, definitely browsing in person to see and feel the quality.

HGTV or Food Network.........(or home improvement shows or cooking shows)?

• 3 months later...

Gosh, that's a hard one.  If I know exactly what I want, definitely online.  No hassle and better deal!  If I'm looking or thinking of possibilities, definitely browsing in person to see and feel the quality.

HGTV or Food Network.........(or home improvement shows or cooking shows)?

OMG

first off, I can't believe this moldy oldie is still floating around--so much fun!

second, when I read the last reply (above) after an old friend sent me here, I was totally thinking about dating online...now, you read it and tell me you didn't spit out your drink!

Home improvement shows, I'm remodeling several rooms in my house

Cooking bad, cooking men's work, erg!

Run naked down your street at midnight, or wear stripes with plaids to an interview?

second, when I read the last reply (above) after an old friend sent me here, I was totally thinking about dating online...now, you read it and tell me you didn't spit out your drink!

The browsing is great, but those bastards *really* need to work on fulfillment!

Take care,

Rob T

• 4 months later...