Could use a few prayers and warm wishes

lcoxwell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After spending most of Wednesday in the ER and Wednesday night/all day Thursday in the ICU, I was moved to a regular room last night. Two days ago, they were talking about sending me to a rehabilitation hospital, once I get out of here. Now, they are talking about sending me home, possibly even today, because I am doing so well. I have left side weakness, nausea, and a killer migraine. My blood pressure and heart rate have been a little low, too, but I still have my sense of humor, so life ain't all bad! :)

I would especially like to thank you all for the prayers and positive thoughts. Once again, you all have managed to keep me going, when life gets hard. You all are an amazing group of people, that I am proud to have in my life.

I made it home! They are sending home health in and have ordered outpatient physical therapy to build up my strength again. I won't get to work my final week at school, which makes me a little sad, but I might get to at least go to the 8th grade promotion ceremony, if I am feeling up to it (I have someone willing to drive me). I am also going to miss out on plans New Guy and I had had for the three day weekend, which also makes me sad; however, it is so good to be in my own bed; wearing clean underwear and real pajamas, instead of hospital gowns and the undies I was air-lifted in; and cuddled up to my furry, four-legged critters again. Now, if I just didn't feel like I was going to throw up, every time I moved, I would be a happy camper. :)