Could use a few prayers and warm wishes

lcoxwell

Well, I started my day with an unexpected ambulance ride to the ER, followed by a critical care helicopter ride to another hospital. They are admitting me for a possible stroke. Right now, my vitals are good and I am stable, but it looks like I will be staying in the hospital for a day, or two. Please keep me in your prayers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, oh!! I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Yes, you are in my thoughts and prayers. May God watch over you.

Keep in touch.

Get well soon,

~Catnip

PS

At least try to enjoy breakfast in bed.

Leslie...I'm sending good thoughts.  It sounds like you are getting the best care possible.  My sister went through this about a year and a half ago...the whole airlift and all...and with the right care, she had an amazing and quick recovery.  The PT in me says keep all hope.

Hugs,

Maureen

Oh, L, I'm sorry to hear this news. Of course I am sending you wishes that everything turn out okay and love and tight hugs to go with them. Please let us know how you are doing. You will definitely be in my thoughts.

More tight hugs...

Guest look2thesky

I'm sorry.

Hoping You are well and if it's a possible stroke a full recovery : (

Oh my goodness, lcoxwell! Absolutely I will say an earnest, fervant prayer for you! I hope the physicians will pinpoint t he problem, anything serious will be ruled out, and you'll be in the mend and discharged imminently.

I'm so sorry this happened. I think a great deal of you, as I know we all do here. Please keep us updated, as you are able!

Baylee

Guest Kamcho

Best wishes, L. You got this. # widda superpowers

LH'S Tai Chi instructor had a stroke and walked out of the hospital shortly afterwards. I like you more so I hope you beat his record. ;) Catch up on some trashy TV for me. Xo-Kam

P.S. There's a british version of Dance Moms... I plead the fifth.