Please pray

Alexswife

My coworker, Jackie, thought her husband had a heart attack on Monday. They took him to the hospital and ran a ton of test. She called this morning to let us know that her husband is in awful shape. As we can all understand, she is broken. He has an aneurysm on his heart. They said he can go home and die or they can try to operate but he might die on the table. Please, Please, Please pray for this man and sweet ms. Jackie.

Everyone at work kept saying, "I can't imagine what she's going through." I just sat there thinking, "I can." Of course her situation is different but I still remember the fear and agony I felt as I sat in the road waiting to hear if Alex was alright. And then the cop saying, "he passed away." Such terrible memories but they are etched into my heart and brain forever. I do not want ms.Jackie to have to know this pain. Today has been hard. I feel so helpless and so pained for her.

Please pray.

Just said a prayer that your friend will not be subjected to the crushing blow we've all been dealt by losing our spouses/significant others. I implored God to please repair her husband's heart aneurysm here on earth.

I'm so sorry for Jackie, and I am also warmed by your deep concern on her behalf.

Please keep us updated, AW.

Baylee

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I was up all night worried about this couple.  They decided that he is too weak for surgery so they are sending him home. I don't know what their prognosis is or even if the know how he will handle being at home.

Ms. Jackie is scheduled to come back to work monday. Their future is so scary and unknown. I'm sad that today was my last day there and I won't be able to speak with ms. jackie on monday.

Please continue to pray. I will update when I know more.

I quit praying ... I have a hard time. and then I say, oh I'll pray for you and don't do it and feel like a hypocrite.  I will say I'm thinking about them and I truly do hope she doesn't end up having to join us.

I am sorry I haven't had a chance to read and respond to this earlier. This is such a heartbreaking situation. I will be praying, for the family, that they will have strength and comfort and peace, no matter what the outcome is.

Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. I have been out of town this week and away from the internet so I haven;t been able to update.

Mrs. Jackie returned to work Monday. Her husband is scheduled to have surgery this upcoming Friday. I don't know how he is feeling or even how she is doing but I pray everything will be alright.  I will update when I know more.

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs. Jackie's husband had his aneurysm removed on Friday. They said he did very well during the surgery but had a few seizures after the surgery due to the medicine he was on. I heard this morning that he hasn't opened his eyes since the surgery and he's on a vent because his heart needs rest.

It still sounds kind of touch and go to me. Please continue the good thoughts and prayers. I will update when I know more about his condition.