Prayers or Good thoughts....

SimiRed

Or any method you use for strength.  I know most don't know me... A small favor...

Pray, send me strength me tonight at 7:30 EST, please...

I just need to feel my widda posse' standing behind me...I just need to FEEL someone helping me.

I am going to END the biggest mistake of my life tonight, and move forward with that sliver of light that I'm trying to get to.

I HATE, LOATHE conflict!!  I'm a sucker, my heart is too F***king big!  I hate hurting people, even at the expense of myself.  BUT, it must stop. 

Where the H3LL is that BUS?????

OMG.. I'm gonna get sick  :'(

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SimiRed - I believe in prayer.  It is, has been, and will be tomorrow my source of strength.  Your journey has touched my heart.  Right now I feel your anguish over dealing with your situation.  I will be praying for you.  You have so much courage and your honesty stands out.  You can do whatever you need to do and handle the fallout.  Asking for prayers and whatever each of us use will says alot for your sincerity. 

We all have made mistakes.  Right now you don't need to hear our mistakes but you do need our collective concern for you.  Use this board to have a lifeline.  You did not mention family or close friends so it may be necessary to lend hard.  It's OK.  I'll keep you and your son in prayer. 

I don't know you but I've read parts of your story.

It is easy for us to say "leave" but I know this must be hard for you.

Mistakes are learning experiences and there is not one person who has never made a mistake, not one! I would think they are probably easier to make when you are hurting, mourning the loss of your spouse and feeling vulnerable.

I will be thinking and praying for you, not just at 7:30, but all evening and sending you strength!

Take care.

I sending you every ounce of strength I can and lots of love to go with it. I am so proud of you for taking this step into a better life for you and your son. You both deserve it. You can do it. Be safe. You'll be held in my thoughts.

Tight, tight hugs...

Guest TooSoon

Sending you all of my virtual support.  You can do this!  Here's to so many happier tomorrows!  Be strong!  xoxox

I've been in contact with Tracey and she is in a safe place right now.  Tonight's meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow.  Tracey asked me to let you all know she appreciates all of the positive thoughts for her.  She still needs strength to get through the coming days.

Maureen

Or any method you use for strength.  I know most don't know me... A small favor...

Pray, send me strength me tonight at 7:30 EST, please...

I just need to feel my widda posse' standing behind me...I just need to FEEL someone helping me.

CDboRHrUgAAElD_.jpg:large

Sending Light, Strength, Courage and Support!!

With you ALL the way!!

In Solidarity,

ATJ

emoticon-0152-heart.png

Adding my prayers as well. I know what you are doing is incredibly difficult...but ultimately worth it for you to live this one precious life you have as well as you can, and as happy as you can.

Take care, Bluebird