Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck diarrhea!!! Seriously, my toddler won't stop shitting and it's ruining my life right now. I can't send her to daycare, I can't leave the damn house, I'm trapped!! I just want this kid to stop pooping!! She cries non-stop and I'm losing my mind.

Fuck being a single parent!! I need help, I need my husband, my daughter needs her father!! This shit is hard and I'm exhausted!

Fuck the dishes! Fuck the laundry! Fuck the the sticky floors! Fuck these damn Legos all over the sticky floors! Fuck these Goldfish smashed into my carpet! Fuck dinner! I'm tired! I need to get out of here before I lose my mind!

I'm back and even angrier this week. I feel like life is kicking my ass right now.

Fuck this sinus infection that I have!

Fuck this pain I'm in!

Fuck spending $200 at the Walk-In Clinic!

Fuck $105 in overdraft fees!

Fuck the asshole adjuster at Worker's comp for sending my check out late and fucking up everything for me!

Fuck Presidents Day! (another day I have to wait on my check)

Fuck my first Valentine's Day without my husband!

Fuck my entire life right now!

Fuck my friend for buying the exact same car (make, model, number or doors and color) as my husband's car 3 months after he died in a car crash. Now everytime I look at it I see my sweet husband dead inside like the car crash pictures. And she wonders why I avoid driving with her. Why are some people so freaking ignorant?

• 1 month later...

Fuck other people's opinions of the choices I make as I learn to move forward.  Fuck your passive aggressive "digs" on social media, your judging glances, and your inability to even fathom what I'm going through. 

Fuck you for your comments you make to my children, as if I'm not keeping the memory of their father alive for them.  Fuck you and Fuck off!

Fuck the fact that being a widow is a full time fucking job, on top of my full time job of being a mom, and my full time job of being a museum professional. Fuck the fact that there is still stuff that I haven't taken care of. Fuck thinking I have shit down, sort of, only to realize it's still a giant fucking mess.

Fuck insurance companies. Seriously fuck em. Happy to take your money but when shit hits the fan: they bury you in paperwork to see if you break. Fuck em for having every protocol imaginable to drag their rich corporate ass on getting shit done for you.

I just have the need to post this. To my sister-in-law the only local family my sons and I have. Thank you for all your lack of support in the early years and then your periodical checks on us.  We really loved your comments such as "are you ok".  The answer was no we weren't you stupid bitch.  Somehow I was able to heal from all of this. No other family member has stepped up and not one of them has come to our house in 4 years, I get it. 

Thank you for inviting us over to Easter and then recall the invite the next day all via e-mail.  Guess what I don't feel a thing. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but I just have to say fuck you because it just feels right.

Fuck that I am lonely!

Fuck that my son misses his dad badly, is hurting and there is nothing I can do to fix the pain!

Fuck all the people who said they would be there for us! I am tired of being the one that makes all the effort!

Fuck being a solo parent!! I don't know how to do this.

Fuck this nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that were on a forum for this reason .

Fuck that the company sent him on a job that wasnt his responsibility .

Fuck that i spoke to him 15 minutes before .

Fuck the journey to the hospital .

Fuck the doctors who couldnt save him and sat in that room telling me . We done our best fucking idiots clealy not .

Fuck everyone who got involved .

Fuck his family C***TS .

Fuck it that he was only 26 .

Fuck it that i was only 24 .

Fuck it that our son was only 14 months .

Fuck it that i have yet to explain to our nearly 2 year old what happened to his daddy.

Fuck it that i have to bring him up alone .

Fuck it i feel ive already failed him because i cant give him what he needs his daddy .

Fuck it how people are so quick to comment and say they understand NO NO YOU DONT ! or you wouldnt say the stupid comments you say .

Fuck it how people can be so insensitive .

Fuck it ive moved area as i cant handle being where i had my whole life planned out with him .

Fuck it how im now only 25 and that this is it thats my life over he is the only one for me never will there be another .

Fuck it how i go to bed alone every night .

Fuck it how i hate my own head .

Fuck it i get so stressed out with it all i have heavy nose bleeds .

Fuck it how no matter what you do it doesnt matter because its the same reality .

Fuck it this horrible feeling that only the ones who have gone through it get it .

Fuck it being told oh your doing so well . FUCK OFF FUCK YOU , try living on the inside of me !.

Fuck it how it happened so suddenly .

Fuck life its not life its just existing .

Fuck how id do anything to have you back id go to the end of earth , Fuck it how i cant find you !.

Fuck it how i miss you so much .

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS !.

Fuck the people who tell me their problems then turn around and say they can't deal with my sad issues because they need to focus on the positive.

And yes. Fuck those that tell me how well I'm doing. Or I did good at the holiday meal. What standard am I meeting exactly?

Do I get a fucking cookie?

• 1 month later...
Guest oneoftwo

I may have posted this before, but I've been thinking about it, and it really bugs me.

Someone said to me "Now you can do whatever you want!"

Yeah!!! Can't wait for endless bills, no one to talk to about the kids, crying before I even lifted my head from my pillow, wrenching my back trying to lift things meant to be lifted by 2 people, watching my father die, wondering if my kids' partners are a good match and not being able to express that to someone.

Yeah!!! having so much fun!!

And, 2 things by the way,

1. How fucked up is your 'perfect' marriage that you would even think that about mine?

2. I actually WAS doing what I wanted to do

FUCK YOU

Fuck those people telling me I'm grieving wrong. If I wanna jog till my legs hurt and drink kale smoothies to feel physically good I will. If I wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and eat chocolate to feel numb I will. Fuck you for thinking you know how I'm supposed to do this.

Fuck the insurance company that has dragged this on for 3 and a half years with no end in sight....you suck, you really do.....

Very difficult to move forward dragging them along.  Did I mention that they suck?

• 2 weeks later...

I still fuck fuck fucking HATE Father's day.

A-fucking-men. And fuck the hospital chaplain whose father's day devotional included a pithy reference to god as "father of the fatherless and protector of widows." Yeah, whatever. Falling down on the job, as far as I can tell.

Ef the home builder/general contractor/ bar and pizza joint owner  neighbor directly  to my west in his 7000 square ft. McMansion. When D died he called me and offered to help with stuff that needed fixed that D left undone.  Never happened. He did have a few pizzas sent over from his restaurant at the time D died, so there's that.

Anyway,  big ostentatious house with a neglected lawn. Weeds growing out of his shrubs out front, patchy looking lawn, plentiful dandelions,  whatever. He or his 19 year old sons  mow his lawn well after it has gone to seed but leaves it to me, the empty nest widow, to weed whack the mail boxes between our property along with the grass around the property line utility boxes. If I didn't do, it just wouldn't happen. Annoying, but no biggie.

But then this....we had a brutal wind storm Friday night. I got up to let the dog out at 5am and was completely disheartened to see huge branches, sticks of all sizes and just general debris all over the back yard from the line of willow trees behind our two houses. Instead of going back to bed,  I started the clean-up process . I worked for three hours mounding branches in three huge piles. I will pay a lawn crew to come haul the piles off for me as I did earlier this spring.

I noticed Neighbor also had a mess in his backyard. Mess left until yesterday, and then after being gone all day I noticed his lawn was cleaned up. But guess where he piled them? My piles! That meant he had to drag his crap all the way through my yard  to add to the piles near my house. I thought maybe he would leave me a message to tell me and offer to split the cost to have the stuff removed. Nope! He waved at me this morning from his deck and went back inside.

People SUCK.