Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

I'll jump, I love saying fuck.

Fuck old people that should not be driving. Fuck that old man for not paying attention to the road and causing the major accident that killed my soul mate. Fuck the state of Iowa for having fucked up laws. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

That felt nice, thank you.

I'll jump, I love saying fuck.

Fuck old people that should not be driving. Fuck that old man for not paying attention to the road and causing the major accident that killed my soul mate. Fuck the state of Iowa for having fucked up laws. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

That felt nice, thank you.

I enjoy the versatility of the work fuck as well!

As a fellow rider I will join you in saying, "Fuck you" to all the morons that don't pay attention to the road...bass turds!!

LivetoRide  ...  WTF is that?!?!  A big fuck you to them all.  So sorry to hear that.

Now the reason I came to the thread.  Fuck you to my brother and sister, who want to fight my father's will so his wife of 23 years gets nothing.

F to the "well- meaning" colleagues, who tell me that they can imagine how hard it is to go through what I am going through.. but one day I will be able to look back and find good in it... WTF?. No, you have no clue until you are actually in my shoes and may you never find out. Can't you just say a polite f..n " sorry for your loss" and move on?

• Like 1

F to the "well- meaning" colleagues, who tell me that they can imagine how hard it is to go through what I am going through.. but one day I will be able to look back and find good in it... WTF?. No, you have no clue until you are actually in my shoes and may you never find out. Can't you just say a polite f..n " sorry for your loss" and move on?

That is ridiculous.

Fuck you to the little box that asks marital status when I was checked into the hospital for sleep apnea/heart tests last night.  Why does my fucking marital status matter?!?!?!  and a big ole fuck you to the lovely attendant that says while reading it "wow, but you are so young, how did he die?" and "why is your emergency contact a friend?"  Because I don't know .... I'm a widow?  Because, yeah that's what I needed to talk about right then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First, MrsKro, I have been in that same position and it completely sucks. Yes, I'm already scared, so why not remind me I'm alone while you're at it. I'm sorry you were subjected to it.

Next, Tatiana, I'm sorry you were subjected to having that trite line about someday finding the good in this all. There is nothing good about my spouse and childrens' father or yours' being taken away when we had a whole life of loving to finish. Nothing!! We will all hopefully someday have goodness in our lives again, but it will never be good to have lost our spouses. We will hopefully find good despite the tragedy. I had a friend who told me to think about how much character my children would build from this experience. WTF????

Now, fuck the complete, utter senselessness of this world where kind, loving, compassionate, loyal, caring, fair people who have kind, loving, compassionate, loyal, caring, and fair people who love and depend upon them are taken away too damn young, while mean, hate-filled, greedy, selfish people are left here to try to infect the rest of us with their despicableness. I seriously can't wrap my head around it, let alone try to begin to accept it.

Now, fuck the complete, utter senselessness of this world where kind, loving, compassionate, loyal, caring, fair people who have kind, loving, compassionate, loyal, caring, and fair people who love and depend upon them are taken away too damn young, while mean, hate-filled, greedy, selfish people are left here to try to infect the rest of us with their despicableness. I seriously can't wrap my head around it, let alone try to begin to accept it.

I really fight being bitter about this. Bitter is not a good place but I will an additional fuck fuck fuck for all these people. I know some completely fucking waste of oxygen people that should in no way be alive

Guest TooSoon

I'll gladly add one.

F*ck my colleagues on the university promotion committee for not promoting me because my research project is digital and thus not "real" research.  It is not f*cking 1994.  And I'm f*cking in Rome right now with four brilliant and diligent students whose lives are going to be f*cking inexorably altered by this experience working in an archive by day and exploring this amazing metropolis by night.  F*ck my stupid little provincial antiquated narrow minded university.  F*ck them for not knowing what really matters.  F*ck them when I walk away from this stupid, stupid institution.  And f*ck it all because I knew all along this was going to play out this way because doing anything "new" or "original" is threatening and somehow not valid. Fourteen f*cking years of total devotion to this school and more importantly its students whom I love but f*ck all of this.  Who are they to judge my worth as an educator and scholar?  I'm incensed.  And my students are going to be, too, when they get back from whatever major museum or monument theyve visited or new experience they've had tonight.  If you're not an academic, this might not make any sense but it is f*ck-worthy.  No raise, no recognition, just humiliation again and again.  I f*cking compose my resignation letter in my head every f*cking day.   

Thanks.  I feel better now.     

I'll gladly add one.

F*ck my colleagues on the university promotion committee for not promoting me because my research project is digital and thus not "real" research.  It is not f*cking 1994.  And I'm f*cking in Rome right now with four brilliant and diligent students whose lives are going to be f*cking inexorably altered by this experience working in an archive by day and exploring this amazing metropolis by night.  F*ck my stupid little provincial antiquated narrow minded university.  F*ck them for not knowing what really matters.  F*ck them when I walk away from this stupid, stupid institution.  And f*ck it all because I knew all along this was going to play out this way because doing anything "new" or "original" is threatening and somehow not valid. Fourteen f*cking years of total devotion to this school and more importantly its students whom I love but f*ck all of this.  Who are they to judge my worth as an educator and scholar?  I'm incensed.  And my students are going to be, too, when they get back from whatever major museum or monument theyve visited or new experience they've had tonight.  If you're not an academic, this might not make any sense but it is f*ck-worthy.  No raise, no recognition, just humiliation again and again.  I f*cking compose my resignation letter in my head every f*cking day.   

Thanks.  I feel better now.   

:( I'm sorry.

Toosoon, its totally fuck worthy. I taught college 12 years and loved the students, hated the academic machine, that just kills your soul and doesn't really care what kind of teacher you are just who you know, play golf with or run with, its ridiculous

Guest sphoc

Fuck jet lag, fuck work, fuck that while I had a really great time seeing everyone in the UK, it's brought up lots of crap again emotionally.

Fuck people complaining with false problems

now that I experience the worst grief ever .... I can't hear pepole complaining for nothing

For example, my best firend complained yesterday about her boyfriend not being able to drive to go on holiday next month.. come on!!!!  my beloved bear was only 32 and we also planned more importants stuff than holidays. he wanted a baby.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

fuck fuck fuck this shitty life

• Like 1

Guest TooSoon

Oh I've been here before about this but fuck my university.  I love my students and some of my colleagues but the price I pay with some of the others (colleagues) and the stupid general lack of vision at this institution committed to a time long since past.  What have I done with my career?!  OMG.  Going to bed writing my resignation letter in my head.  Again.  What the................

Fuck that while I am working really hard in my therapy and making a real effort to get more engaged in life again, I still end up going to bed all alone every night. There are no signs of that changing in the near future or ever really. So, all my hard work I do during the day and progress I feel I've made feels like it evaporates every night when it's time for bed and the same emptiness and missing T settles in again. Fuck trying to move forward when in reality you still just want to go back to the life you had already put together. I'm so weary of this all.