Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

I am in need of this today....thanks in advance, and bear with you:

- Fuck people who always want you to reach out to them for help and support, for they should know by now that I am not able to ask for the help;

- Fuck people for being liars, users, and cheats (those who just want to see me for what they get that was my husbands, or for money they think I'm going to lend them);

- Fuck those so called friends who have left me completely alone during this holiday season, continuously making ....and then cancelling, plans;

- Fuck the family on both sides, who have bonded with me on the outside and left me completely alone....would it kill any of you to say Merry Christmas, or how about "how are you doing";

- Fuck those people who say they want to support and then don't even reply when you make a comment about being lonely, not being able to function, etc;

- Fuck those people who invite you to sing places, as a pro musician, and then don't even use you once you've taken the time to drive there.

A lot of FKN winners in my world right now and they all need to go to hell. I am so past being the patient, eloquent, gentle person. I have moved on to angry, bitter and jaded and think I will hang out here all along for the foreseeable future.

Fuck them all!

Fuck my in laws for not mentioning my husband's name once on Christmas!

Fuck my mom for telling me “it's Christmas, you should try to be happy." Are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck my friend for telling me on Christmas Eve when I was balling my eyes out that “God doesn't give us more than we can handle." Fuck you don't talk to me about God. If there is a God he's fucking cruel, I can't handle this much longer!

Fuck everyone on Facebook for their family pictures!

Fuck my husband's boss for sending my daughter a gift card to Build a Bear. Great so every time I look at that damn bear I can think of how my husband died working for him. It's the dead daddy doll.

Fuck my friend for judging me for dating. Of course she would never date so soon. Fuck you, your husband isn't dead you have no fucking idea what you would do and you have no idea how much pain I'm in and how lonely I am. Don't treat me like I'm a slut, again you have no fucking clue!!

It is over 13 months and I am still in so much fucking pain.

Anytime I take a step forward, I take 10 fucking steps backwards.

Fuck my sister.  I am too embarrassed to write about how fucking cruel my own blood can be.

If it wasn't for my mom and feline children, there would be no reason for me to live.

I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE!  Maybe it is time for me to be with Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, mbanyard, you nailed it........ it's like you're reading my mind.........

"Fuck all those people who said they were there for me and to ask for anything at all, anytime, because they clearly meant just up to the point of the funeral.

Fuck the so called friends who never call, never check up and never have time to spend time together, for they think I'm so strong I can do it alone.

Fuck not having the one person in the world who understands you still by your side.    and

Fuck the roller coaster of emotions, the lack of drive, the lack of future plan, and the fucking insomnia that has me up all night"

And mostly, for me, FUCK the loneliness.......  I'm so freaking lonely I can't do anything but sit and cry and feel sorry for myself. 

And Fuck that I can't be honest with anyone about how lonely I feel. 

18 months ago right now.....  my hubby collapsed.... and I wasn't there....

Fuck the guilt and pain..... 

This thread is fantastic! Here I go:

FUCK cancer, which made my beautiful young wife afraid and sad and sore, and then killed her.

FUCK being haunted by the ghosts of our unborn children.

FUCK my wife's cousins, for whom a terminal prognosis wasn't reason enough to visit, send flowers, or even telephone.

FUCK my wife's cousins again, who were nowhere to be seen at the funeral. Honestly, fuck you people.

FUCK those 'friends' who disappeared.

FUCK those people who loftily proclaim (sometimes through a third party!) that I have their permission to get in touch. I can see them in the my mind's eye, graciously waiting for my call with serene detachment, enshrouded in an aura of goodness. Fuck off.

FUCK people who pretend I'm invisible.

FUCK horrific dreams of illness, death and putrefaction.

FUCK the simple things in life, which aren't fun anymore without her around to share them with.

FUCK talking aloud to myself like an idiot.

FUCK tea for one.

FUCK the miserable, dreary wasteland of the rest of my life.

There, that's better! Thanks for listening.

Fuck my unstable and now-blocked niece, who spent the early part of Sunday apologizing for some over-the-line comments in chat from a few days ago - and then lost her shit that night and cussed me out again after I failed to respond - because I was up a mountain skiing and oddly enough not responding!  And fuck her trying to get me involved in a fight with her brother!

Take care,

Rob T

I apologize to those who may be offended by this post, but here goes. Ef the Catholic church to which my husband gave way beyond a generous amount of money and time every year. I am not a member, but I made sure my kids attended religious ed classes every week and participated in their volunteer programs. After he died, I did not receive one call from the priest, the deacon, or even a lay minister from the church to see how I was doing. It has been four years. BUT, I have received letter after letter saying I need to step up my tithing  since it has  fallen off from where it was when D was alive. $150.00 from my checking account goes directly to them every month. I will continue to do that in honor of D, but I do not have the income I had when my husband was alive and I have explained that, but yesterday I received a message on my cell phone from someone at the church who wants to "visit" with me. Perfect.

Here I go,

Fuck the slime ball contractor who I am suing.  I am tired of being angry at you and having to go back into therapy.  You have no fucking right. See you in court. 

Fuck my friend who said she would be there for me, you are a liar and for the last time fuck you.

To my children, especially my oldest. You are 22 years old and have a good job and refuse to pay me $400/month for rent.  No, I am not paying your cell bill, dentist bill, take you to the movies, pay for your gym bill or do your laundry. I am tired of hearing you bitch and bitch. I know how much money you have in the bank and I am proud of you but I am tired of supporting you.  Fuck you son, time to start acting like an adult. 

I am tired of doing everything. Fuck you chores.

I am tired of the loneliness.

Fuck being alone and having to prioritize my kids.  How the hell do you decide which one comes first when you are alone ?

Fuck the jackass that said I have to go on the once in a lifetime, first international tournament with the boy and leave the girl alone on her birthday and then tell me two weeks later she shouldn't be alone on her birthday.    Well no shit Sherlock. 

Fuck this.  All of it.  Where it seems like someone is always being short changed. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go to a very close friend from high school's wake tonight. We camped all weekend nearly every weekend for years. He was shot in the heart 2 nights ago. I am a pall bearer tomorrow. First funeral since my wife's. F this.

KrypticKat,

I get this. One of my best friends and I were talking about another widow's situation. I mentioned that she is a really nice person. My friend agreed, but added that she tended to avoid her because she always seemed so sad. I told her, "Well yeah, losing the love of your life tends to do that to a person."

Just made me think I better keep putting the happy mask on every morning, even for my best friends.

Kjs1989

It's terrible right? I remember early on balling on the phone to my father telling him I was afraid everyone else would abandon me because I was crying too much and his advice was that it is tiring for people to see me sad all the time and if they can't enjoy themselves around me once in a while they will push away. Because they don't have that pain and they don't want to experience it. It was brutal and I'm still bothers me he said it. Only shitty people will abandon you or people that cant handle the new you. But there is a certain sad truth to his aweful words. Many people are selfish that way...

• Like 1